Based on Parent feedback and to provide better support to you, Rochester School Corporation will have registration at one central location: Rochester High School
- July 18th - 11:30am - 7:30pm
- July 19th - 11:30am - 7:30pm
- July 20th - 8:30am - 2:00pm
Please call the school your student will attend to make an appointment.
What to Expect at Registration
- High School (Grades 9-12) Phone: 223-2176
- Middle School (Grades 6-8) Phone: 223-2280
- Riddle Elementary School (Grades 3-5 ) Phone: 223-2880
- Columbia Elementary School (Grades K-2) Phone: 223-2501
- Please park in the student parking lot and enter through the West Entrance (Zebbie doors) where you will be greeted and given a checklist to assist you in the registration process.
- Proceed to the Library to do Harmony online registration for each child. This is a vitally important step as we need to get a comprehensive list of information so that we may communicate with you throughout the entire school year.
- Next, you will go to your students designated school area. This information can be on the checklist you will receive upon entering the school.
- To ensure your student and family needs are met, please visit every station on your checklist. ALL Stations on the checklist must be signed at each location.
- Final step:
- For Riddle & Columbia Students: Turn in your signed Checklist to appropriate locations
- For High School and Middle students:
- Once you have completed all steps on the checklist, please report to the designated area to pick up your student’s technology device:
- High School: MacBooks will be checked out in Room 101.
- Middle School: IPAD’s will be checked out in Library.