Zebra New Tech High
now applies to all four grade levels. But more than "new tech", RHS strives to meet student needs. Great opportunities exist for students in all areas:
- Studying Biomedical Science in our science department
- Studying Spanish or Chinese supplemented by Rosetta Stone to improve foreign language speaking and listening skills
- Studying World Languages through the use of Rosetta Stone while also gaining an understanding for the cultural aspect
- Studying engineering in our Project Lead The Way curriculum
- Learning 21st Century Skills in all classes (collaboration, work ethics, oral presentation, written communication, research, technology)
- Vocational courses leading to certification in designated areas
- Microsoft Certification
- Fine arts (art and music) and practical arts (agriculture and family and consumer science)
- Over 30 classes to earn dual credit for high school and college
American students are falling behind the rest of the world. As educators, students and parents we need to rededicate ourselves to excellence. A stronger partnership needs to exist between parents and educators. Please check your student's status using Harmony (report cards and attendance) and Echo. For Echo, the day to day organizational system used by students, use your student's login and password to check assignments, due dates and daily grades.
As educators we need to communicate with parents when students are excelling or struggling. Our focus must be on student success.